Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ritz Bits

After two "unrevealable-type" dreams last night I woke up for a bit and looked at the clock and I'd been asleep for like an hour and a half. So I went back to the sleep world with high hopes and wasn't disappointed. Amanda and I were at this huge work dinner/party/wedding reception place, it was really nice, right by a river. We were eating some Reeses Ice Cream and watching people walk by the party out the window of this tent thing, not talking just watching and enjoying the peanut butter chunks. Then we saw this bear/dog on a leash followed by this little girl, about 7 or 8 years old. This dog was awesome, part Australian Shepherd, part Black Bear cub. It was like the size of a golden retriever and bounced every step it took. The girl was holding the leash so loosely because old beardog was walking/bouncing at the same rate, trained really well. Amanda said, "She is NOT going to be able to hold onto that leash the way she's holding it when that dog runs." I agreed but before I could say anything, she ran out to help the girl. So I was alone until my boss from work and our secretary sat down to finish Amandas ice cream with me, so I had to act like I liked my boss and we made small talk for a while until I pulled the "gotta go" card and walked off.

Then I was walking with Stephen and some random high school friend up the hill behind the reception up to this 8 star hotel/roofless movie theater/ weird water park. We went up all these escalators and there were walls all around of solid glass. I went the wrong way to the movie theater and was at the begging of a cave for underground porcelain 2 foot wide water slides, luckily there was a four foot glass wall that I climbed over so I could get to the theater. There weren't many people there yet but gradually tons of my friends and celebrities and some adults I know came in. Elden, Phillips, Jake, Senter, high school buddies, some punk kids with pink and green mohawks, the kid for Neverending Story, my cousins, and tons of others. I sat down and the movie started to play and everyone was talking and yelling. Phillips was sitting behind me and kept yelling to Elden, like 8 rows away, "Elden, have you seen this yet? Elden!" It was a frickin Battlestar Gallactica movie and I don't even know what that means, I've never seen one, but I was getting so mad because EVERYONE was talking during the movie.

When it was over everyone left and all these older women with swimcaps and olympic swimsuits came out and did like synchonized water sliding, that was the weirdest part.

2 comments:

burzen said...

Hey! Where were the endless fields of mud?!

Anonymous said...

I hadn't seen that one yet... Phillips is so annoying.