Tuesday, January 24, 2006

i ain't got no hump

hello, all.
i'm new and a girl. apparently, girls ARE allowed to have dreams. so, bravo for that. also, many accolades to the starters of this dream-y bloggy snog. let's hope it continues and continues to grow and flourish. Amen.

my latest dream that i remember was incredibly beautiful and there are mixed up scenes like someone picked up a jigsaw puzzle and dropped the pieces everywhere ((even on my face)).

but, andy and i were in this mall of sorts. it was huge. it blew Mall of America to bits how big it was. there were trees in the middle and a huge cafe with nothing but windows looking at the ocean. andy and i split up in the mall, he was going somewhere and i needed something else. but i made sure to tell him to call me if he ate at that cafe. as i was on my way, all these guys were giving me their phone numbers. i took one. he had dark hair and he was in the camping section ((it should be noted that the camping section was really outside and he ws really camping)). then, i walked through the cafe and there sat andy with amanda, matt and some other girl. i started crying and dropped all my shopping bags. i wanted to tell him that i only took one phone number and he's eating/cheating on me. boo.

then

i continued dreaming that i switched bodies with a humpbacked whale. and it was amazing. i was swimming so fast. and i was only slightly worried that i would never get my body back, but then i remembered that that's just how things go.. and i would most certainly get my body back. so instead of worrying about me, i wondered about the whale because i have gone swimming before and i know how to walk, but the poor guy can only swim.

2 comments:

wholegrain said...

Welcome, ma'am. Brilliant voyage you had there. The rest is history.

Anonymous said...

so thoughtful... to put the whale before yourself.