Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Mouse-sitting

I was housesitting at our secretary Kelly's house who has three kids but everyone was on vacation. I get to the house with Mark Richard, who is helping me. We open the door and it's the crappiest place ever. There are mice everywhere jumping and kind of flying. There is a guy in a pile of full trash bags and he wakes up and says "What are you guys doing here?"
We're like, "Here to clean this hole up."
He says, "Kelly wouldn't want that."
We ask why and he goes on to say that these crazy mice are endangered and this is their natural habitat, a trashy house unfit for humans. We wait until she gets home after the weekend and when she gets there she seems embarrassed. Of the mess. She's like, let me clean up a bit. She moves like three paper plates and is like, "There, that's better." All the mice come and sit on her and it's totally sick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems you're pretty fond of this Kelly character, hmm?

wholegrain said...

Actually, yes. I like her more than most at work. She is very normal and clean as well, which makes me wonder why she would be dirty in my dream. She does really love animals, though.

Anonymous said...

it would've been cooler if she was dirrty (*wink*) in your dream...