Monday, March 27, 2006

Wedding Crashers

Last weekend I was at a marriage conference with Amanda so this was on my mind.

I dreamed that a few of our friends were hanging out at a bar like Club Soda or something and decided that Amanda and I should just get married that afternoon. We totally agreed and Amanda put on this totally beautiful dress and we started to get ready for the wedding. We called our families and friends and were setting up this cool wedding in the middle of the main street in the town we were in. Jordan and Stephen were just playing with tablecloths and drinking wine all day but it was awesome. Some drunk lady in the bar congratulated us by giving us her wine bottle with 1/4 of the wine left and it was actually a really nice gesture in my mind. I gave that to Phillips too. People weren't showing up and strangers and pedestrians were sitting down for the wedding when we decided to have a parade to the wedding. It was sweet, there was a marching band, floats, Amanda, friends, not friends, tons of awesome. My ex-girlfriend showed up and I was actually nice to her and she was happy for me. Everything was so "whatever happens" and sick awesomely comfortable and beautiful. At one point the preacher and choir started the ceremony and me and Amanda yelled "Not yet." Our parents weren't there. Actually was the first happy dream I've had in a long time. Sooo happy.

No comments: