Tuesday, June 27, 2006

pokerbabyfamilystuff

Amanda and I were at something like a family reunion on the Plett side and we had like 3 kids that weren't ours we had to take care of. There were soooo many people there that I didn't know or did know that amanda and I and these kids had to stay in the unfinished concrete basement. One of the kids was this boy who was always trying to fight with me. So annoying of a 6 year old. Hitting me in the balls and laughing kind of kid. Anyway the other two were Lisa and Maggie Simpson. Lisa didn't talk much though. She was easy to take care of. Maggie would constantly crawl everywhere, and quickly too. She got on this elevator and crawled all over the neighborhood and we lost her. We were like whatever, someone will find her.

So then I had to go to this poker tournament with Jake, Paco, and Sabrina Cohee/my cousin Tara drove us there. We played for a long time and I got third place and won 20 bucks. Jake won the tournament and got 25,000 bucks and wasn't even excited. We were driving home and Jake was all bored and I kept looking at my 20 bucks like it was awesome. We drove into this small town where the reunion had moved to and they dropped me off. All the towns trees were dead and the sun was very bright but not hot. I got back to the houses the reunion was and everybody was outside having closing ceremonies in the backyard.

There were all kinds of people saying goodbye and giving speeches. My real family was there and so was this other homeless man who was also my dad. We were jokin around and then he had to give a speech and asked someone if they had some money. I got sooooo mad that I tackled my "dad" to the ground and yelled at him for asking for money from people he had just been hugging. ? My real dad pulled me off ole' fake dad and yelled at me for being so mean. I realized that I was an ass. The next thing I knew Amanda and I looked at each other and realized noone had Maggie. We found her nearly dead in someone's cellar next door. She was almost dead. We had some uncle/doctor who tried to help her. Our family held hands and prayed and I woke up with a major stomachache.

No comments: