Thursday, July 14, 2005

Once Upon a Time in China III


So Last Night Jordan and I went to see "Kung-Fu Hustle". First of all, recommended if you liked Shaolin Soccer or anything funny. So as the dreams came to my sleeping body there was a lot of sweet Kung Fu to be had.
Jordan said I was talking a lot in my sleep. I dreamt that I was fighting like in Crouching tiger where I could kind-of fly/float and I was really sweet at blocking every punch/sword/kick..etc. Then I was watching another two of my apprentices fighting on some tree branches while I was sitting crosslegged on the top of a castle, floating. I also realized that I looked like that old master from KillBill2. Long white moustache and everything. The more I fought the more I could float and jump really slowly and high. I woke up like five time fighting though. Jordan was probably pissed cause of all the talking. Weng Po-Kim!!!

No comments: