Sunday, July 10, 2005

Kings of the Beach


sand_buried_landcruiser
Originally uploaded by chiggerbites.
I had a dream that I was meeting some family members on a resort on a beach. Played some board games, threw some crap off the balcony (including and orange station wagon). The car sunk into the beach deeper than this picture but also came out of nowhere.

Found out this resort was deserted like Jurassic Park. Except for some group of high schoolers who would taunt us from the bottom of some stairs. One of them came up the stairs and I kicked him in the head until he fell down, I was scared he would kill us. But then I was scared that I killed him, and also that he was my friend in high school. It was a lot longer, but I've tried to post it twice and also can't remember anymore.

Happy Three Rivers Festival.

No comments: