Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Alright Brain, Dream Again Like Nights Gone By

Hey dudes, sorry about this but my brain must be stressed because dreams have been scarcely remembered in the last month and I'm getting damn frustrated. Last night I dreamt that Stacy was getting married and I was her best man and it was really weird because she wasn't a guy. But that was all the dream was.
Maybe I'm not sleeping enough.
The only other dream I can remember since the last post was kinda dirty so I won't talk about that.
Burzen, write Kelly's dream in the comments at least.
Mark, you have to have dreams once in a while. Maybe about electronics.

I have also decided to invite you guys to post conspiracy theories because they are so fun. And creepy.

Anything goes. You don't even have to have a reason or a hint of proof.
Like: The government invented and introducted cocaine into the poor black communities of large cities to keep them down.
Or: There is fear in the water of every major city. Batman Begins spurred this idea.

Either way this has to be in the 98th percentile of most boring blogs on the web. Unless you two rise up against this secret-keeping system we live in. Rise Rise!

One more that Mark may relate to: The NBA is fixed. The refs are fixed, and Sam Cassel IS an alien. White Men Can't Jump.

No comments: