Wednesday, August 23, 2006

So many new dreams...aka Coming Clean

So I've had at least one dream every night, it seems, for the past two weeks. Many involving things I hadn't experienced before marriage. Also involving people that weren't sleeping next to me so I won't talk anymore of those.

I've also been sitting up and going crazy in the middle of the night whilst mostly asleep. Last night I had a dream where I had to marry our secretary from work and it was soooo weird. Two nights ago I jumped out of bed because I thought I was late for my fantasy football draft. Amanda gets freaked out by how hard I sit up or get up out of bed at 3 or 4 in the morning totally dilusional. I've had dreams where someone was cutting their fingers off in the kitchen and got up to save them and realized I was dreaming about 10 seconds later and felt embarrassed. Amanda says sometimes I wake up and stand by the bed and just scratch my chest and look around. I'm weird. And it's only been two weeks so far.

No comments: