Friday, April 15, 2005

Merry merry cheeks all hairy

So this is my first post. Don't hold your breath. I don't really know if I'm gonna do much with this but thought it'd be amusing. So here I am. I had a dream the other night where I was Omar Epps in some movie he's been in that I swear I've seen but this movie was all about me sneaking around with a gun and acting like I was gonna shoot some girls but I really just wanted them to talk me out of it. Mostly I thought they were all hot. Kinda Pam Grier hot. But then I had a dream that some random college acquaintances and I had to work in this huge cement grey building with like twenty stories and thousands of orange metal doors which were all very similar. So much that I was continually lost throughout the dream and in each room was a concession stand type of sliding door in which we hid hints on how to find our way back. Very labyrinthical.

Also last weekend I was severely dizzy and sick to my stomach constantly. I went to the doctor and was told I have a small case of VERTIGO. Doesn't that beat all. That's what Lucille 2 on Arrested Development has so that's kinda cool. They gave me some non-spinning pills that actually haven't helped a whole lot but at least I got to work all week. yay. I hope this goes away.

One.

No comments: