Saturday, July 29, 2006

Mommy, wow! I'm a big kid now


I do not remember many details of my dream last night. I do remember that I was at a place much like the men's locker room at the Huntington YMCA. The shower area was filling with water like it was a huge bathtub. The only important part of this dream, though, is that in my dream I urinated.
Has anyone else ever had the experience of urinating in your dream and feeling extremely relieved only to wake up and find that you have just gone all over yourself and the bed? Well, I have. The last time I remember this happening was in the winter of 2002 as I slept on the couch in Abbie, Abby, Alicia, and Rachel's apartment in Forester Village.
I am proud to say that I have apparently outgrown this defect of the bladder. I awoke this morning to a dry bed.

2 comments:

wholegrain said...

YAY! No peepee for you. My baby's finally all grown up.

Dusty said...

I have pooped my pants a few times as an adult, and wet myself once in college...I think it gets worse again when we get old, like around 47 or something!