Thursday, April 06, 2006

Reality Dream

A few nights ago I had this dream I was back at school at Huntington and I was in this really sweet class. It was like The Amazing Race, except instead of flying to different countries it was like ride a unicycle through the MCA and other weird obstacle course stuff. Coach Turner was the professor and there were only 2 other girls in the class. Class met at midnight at the PERC and Coach gave us our instructions and the first one done got an A. I was smoking the other girls and somehow they kept getting closer and passed me, I knew they were cheating. When we got to the end I was really mad that they were such huge cheaters and I kept yelling at Coach Turner to show me the instant replay. I woke myself up I was so mad, but it was really cool at the same time and I wish it would've kept going.

2 comments:

wholegrain said...

Nice job Stacy. You should write about the dancing soaps sometime.

LudaChristian said...

Oooh... dancing soaps -- that sounds fun.