Monday, January 09, 2006

Volleyball and breasts


A few nights ago I had a dream in which I played volleyball with Lindsay Lohan. All I can remember about the game is Lindsay (we're on a first name basis) wearing only a bra. She just kept running around, bouncing all over the place. I was then somehow in Huntington North High School. It was different than when I actually went to high school there, though. I was just walking through the halls and every time I saw a girl who was remotely good looking I just walked up to her and started molesting her. The strangest thing is that I kept walking up to girls, standing face to face, and putting my hands down the front of their shirts.
My unconscious mind must still be in 7th grade wanting to grab every girl I see just to see what it feels like. Or maybe I was the only one with that urge.

2 comments:

Strausser said...

The only one????? Not even close...I remember vividly walking around looking at all the new "developments" crammed into the shirts that they long outgrew but refused to throw out (thank God) - toally worse than being in a toy store with your mother making you keep your hands burried in your pockets so you do not "accidently" touch something.

Dream on Don Quixote and keep charging at those windmills...

wholegrain said...

First of all, congratulations on finally remembering the dream. Second, ha! You said molesting. Third, I just understand totally. I had a dream a few days ago that the old daisy duke was doing motorcycle jumps in my backyard and ripping open her shirt to reveal her bra in mid-air. Awkward to write these, isn't it?